I slept late and I have to go to the dentist, because I know how to throw down on a Thursday. To summarize life lately:
1. Iris is not better, despite giving her Clavamox for two weeks, which she really enjoyed, so I am delighted she didn't need it. The vet is going to test her for one more thing, but really thinks she has bladder inflammation from stress. The dogs chase her. Am getting v.v. depressed about this whole thing.
I told Hulk, which, why. Why did I think, "Oh! Sympathetic ear? How 'bout Hulk?" He said, "I have a production schedule at work that will never be met. Am looking at a $7,000 orthodontist bill, I'm fighting with my ex and I can't get laid. But please tell your cat I hope her stress gets better."
2. Am probably going to start freelancing heavily for ...a place starting next week. More reports as developments warrant.
3. This is good, because one way to reduce stress in cats other than FIND THEM A QUIET HOME AND KILL ME NOW, is to let them climb up high. Iris, being blind, does not go in for jumping to high places, but she climbs the shit out of Edsel's crate, which is where her food is. So I figure she'd climb a kitty condo, and DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE COST? Holy cats. So to speak.
4. I have been emailing with Daniel Boone. I know. Shut up. It's not what you think. We are friends. We always were good at being friends. Terrible at being more. Which leads me to:
5. Am unspeakably in love with Ned, and every time I see him I get more twitterpated. I remain gross gross gross.
Talk at you later.