I completely forgot about my Purple Clover deadline last night, and it is all Ned's fault. So now I must sweatily write it before my editor wakes up in LA, and that is why today's post is going to be one of those short, I ask YOU questions kind of things. These usually end up being interesting, anyway.
Answer one or more of the following:
What's the last picture you took with your cell phone?
I've referenced Woody Allen a lot lately. There is nothing wrong with that.
If you haven't taken pictures with your phone, what are the last five things you looked up, when you look at your phone or computer's history?
God, mine are ludicrously boring. From my fancy iPhone 6 Plus:
- Jeremy Piven (that's for work, believe it or not)
- Showtimes for While We're Young (it was kind of funny)
- Jon Brion (he's a musician)
- Dysphysia and GERD (still having it)
- What time does Adam & Eve close (no comment)
From my not-as-fancy iPhone 4s, which I still sometimes use, and why? I don't know:
- European clothing sizes (I was in a boutique. Oh, size 36! Thanks! Feel not at all like a heifer.)
- Gaussian function (I was reading a poem, maybe? I just remember someone referred to Gaussian function and I was all what in THE hell...)
- Questions about Wellbutrin (was thinking of going on it, decided I was just having a bad day)
- My own blog (nice)
- Airplane old woman hanging (Ned was telling an endless story and when he was done, I held this image up with my phone)
If you don't HAVE a phone or don't PLAY with your phone, Abraham Lincoln, here's one. What would be harder to give up: coffee or alcohol? I just had this conversation with Spalex, the Alex at work who's on our Spanish team. She is pregnant, see, and has to give up both. Although now they're telling you you can drink in the third trimester. Did you know that? How pissed off are all the women who gave birth between 1980 and last year, who had to give birth sober?
I don't drink. But my GERD and I are having coffee now. So what do YOU think my answer is?
If none of those questions appeal, what would you buy at Adam & Eve?
Oh my god, okay. Leaving to go write column. You know how I could sit here and ramble for six ages and you would hang yourself from the airplane.